We have developed a range of ceramic coating options specifically for use on vehicle exhaust tailpipes; tail-trims and exhaust pipe finishers. These coatings have been designed to provide durable and attractive finishes that:
- Resist heat & flame – Our Ultimate Range™ has been formulated to withstand the temperature of hot exhaust gas, with some options providing a thermal barrier to protect surrounding bodywork and trim from heat.
- Protect against corrosion – Designed specifically for tailpipe applications, our Ultimate Range™ coatings are highly resistant to corrosion from salt water and other contaminants.
- Resist staining & weather damage – We recognise that a key parameter of any external bodywork or trim component is that it must continue to look good year-after-year. Our Ultimate Range™ of ceramic coatings are sealed to help prevent surface contamination, dirt ingress and staining.
- Resist flaking, pealing & stone chip – Our technology results in coatings that are extremely well adhered and robust, and are highly resistant to vibration and mechanical damage. Our coatings are highly resistant to stone chips and the general abuse suffered by tailpipe coatings.
- Maintain their appearance – Our Ultimate Range™ coatings are resistant to UV light, colour fade and ageing.
- Are available in a wide choice of colour & finish – We offer a wide choice of colours. And in the case of OEM work, we are happy to work with our customers to develop a range of custom finishes and colour options.
Select from the following options for further details of our Ultimate Range™ tailpipe coating options: