Our proprietary range of high temperature quality finishes for our ThermoHold® based ceramic coating. With similar levels of performance to our Performance White™ exhaust coating, but with a surface finish that is robust and easily maintained, we have called this our Performance Colours™ Range of ceramic coating.
Our coloured ceramic coating range offers the following benefits:
- A robust fit-and-forget coating – It is in effect “welded” to the substrate using our proprietary metal bond system; eliminating the need for exhaust wrap; protecting against corrosion; and so continuing to perform and look good.
- Choice of colours – with a surface finish and texture that is robust, sealed and easily maintained.
- Ultra high level of thermal performance – this ceramic coating is suitable for applications of up to 900oC (1,650oF).
- Significantly lower exhaust temperatures – temperatures on the surface of the exhaust reduce by a massive ~33%.
- Reduced heat transfer, so much lower engine bay temperatures – reductions of >50oC are possible. For further details download our Case Study>
- Highly efficient yet lightweight – only 0.3mm thick (0.012″ thick) with minimal weight gain.
- Protection for vulnerable components close to the exhaust.
- Improved engine performance & reliability. Lower air intake temperatures lead to increased engine power, whilst keeping the heat inside the exhaust gas allows the gases to flow more easily increasing cylinder scavenging, allowing turbochargers to spool up more quickly and helping to prevent fuel evaporation in older cars).
- Reduced heat soak through footwells, bulkheads, etc.
- Rapid cooling of the exhaust when the engine is turned off – the surface temperature of our exhaust coating drops quickly when the engine is off, making pit stops faster, easier and safer.
- 3 year guarantee – this exhaust coating is covered by our standard 3 year product guarantee irrespective of whether we coat your system when it is new or used. We even offer this level of guarantee on classic car exhausts (read more).
Wide range of colour options – click on each image for a larger view
Having difficulty choosing the finish for a particular project? You can now buy samples of each ceramic coating with the knowledge that the cost of your purchase (up to 3 samples) will be refunded against your exhaust coating order.
Please be aware that our ceramic coating colours may appear slightly different on screen to how they appear in real life. For additional technical information (read more) or see our process video below.