Performance 1 Coatings are our range of thermally stable polymer ceramic coatings that offer a styling solution for exhaust systems and components in high temperature environments.
These coatings are expertly applied to a pre-prepared surface and are able to adhere to a variety of materials including stainless steel, aluminium, carbon fibre, and plastics.
Performance 1 Coatings can reduce temperatures by up to 15%, which significantly reduces engine bay temperature and helps to keeps intake air cooler.
Your choice of coatings will come from either our standard range or volcanic range. Where the volcanic range is suitable for motorsport and can withstand temperatures up to 1,050℃.
Performance 1 Coatings benefits include:
- Lower exhaust temperatures
- Protection for thermally sensitive components
- Lower engine bay temperatures
- Reduced heat soak in the cabin
- Better resistance to the elements
- Gases allowed to flow better through exhaust system
Visit the Performance 1 Coatings Website