The Performance Colours™ range is the Zircotec proprietary range of high temperature quality finishes for our ThermoHold® based ceramic coating.
It provides similar levels of performance to our Performance White™ coating, with a surface finish that is robust, easily maintained and aesthetically pleasing.
- A robust fit-and-forget coating
- It is in effect “welded” to the substrate using our proprietary metal bond system; eliminating the need for exhaust wrap; protecting against corrosion; and so continuing to perform and look good.
- Choice of colours
- With a surface finish and texture that is robust, sealed and easily maintained.
- Ultra high level of thermal performance
- This ceramic coating is suitable for applications of up to 900oC (1,650oF).
- Significantly lower exhaust temperatures
- Temperatures on the surface of the exhaust reduce by a massive ~33%.
- Reduced heat transfer, so much lower engine bay temperatures
- Reductions of >50oC are possible. For further details download our Case Study>
- Highly efficient yet lightweight
- Only 0.3mm thick (0.012″ thick) with minimal weight gain.
- Protection for vulnerable components close to the exhaust.
- Improved engine performance & reliability
- Lower air intake temperatures lead to increased engine power, whilst keeping the heat inside the exhaust gas allows the gases to flow more easily increasing cylinder scavenging, allowing turbochargers to spool up more quickly and helping to prevent fuel evaporation in older cars).
- Reduced heat soak through footwells, bulkheads, etc.
- Rapid cooling of the exhaust when the engine is turned off
- The surface temperature of our exhaust coating drops quickly when the engine is off, making pit stops faster, easier and safer.
- 3 year guarantee
- This exhaust coating is covered by our standard 3 year product guarantee irrespective of whether we coat your system when it is new or used. (Reduced to a 1 year warranty for Motorsport applications.) (read more).