- Goodwood Revival sees Zircotec coated classics compete
- Zircotec's coatings are now afloat
- JMW get more power for Austrian ELMS round
- Engineering magazines look at Zircotec and powertrain innovation
- Moto2 testing of Zircotec coated exhaust records 55% temp reduction
- Zircotec equipped cars in multiple classes for 2014 Le Mans 24hr
- Marc VDS win 5 out of 6 GPs this season
- Zircotec a finalist in Oxfordshire Business Awards
RECENT NEWSZircotec is continually finding new applications for its high temperature coatings, heat barriers and thermal management services. Please find all the latest news about new developments and events that Zircotec is attending...
Zircotec acquires new production space at Abingdon, Oxfordshire30th March 2010
Zircotec is pleased to report that it has acquired a new 10,000 sq.ft. production facility and office space at 22 Nuffield Way, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1RL, UK.
We will continue to retain a presence on the Harwell Campus, though key production activities are progresively being transfered to our new Abingdon based facility. We have also transfered our head office to Abingdon. All deliveries and collections should now be via our new Abingdon facility. Our new telephone contact details are:
||+44 (0) 1235 54 60 50|
+44 (0) 1235 54 60 59
Zircotec acquired its new Abingdon based facility earlier this year to provide increased production capacity and accommodate its continued business growth. Preparations have been underway over recent months in readiness for our occupation, and we are now operational. We look forward to welcoming our customers to our Abingdon premises.