- Zircotec sponsors University of Modena Formula Student team
- Zircotec coated Norton race bike takes to the dyno
- Zircotec to partner iconic British marque Norton for Isle of Man TT races this year
- Zircotec extends partnership with BTCC champions Pirtek Honda for 2014 season
- Successful 2014 Autosport International Show for Zircotec
- Zircotec continues Moto2 partnership with Marc VDS Racing
- Zircotec helping teams meet new F1 challenges
- Zircotec appoints exclusive ZircoFlex® distributor for North America
RECENT NEWSZircotec is continually finding new applications for its high temperature coatings, heat barriers and thermal management services. Please find all the latest news about new developments and events that Zircotec is attending...
Zircotec acquires new production space at Abingdon, Oxfordshire30th March 2010
Zircotec is pleased to report that it has acquired a new 10,000 sq.ft. production facility and office space at 22 Nuffield Way, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1RL, UK.
We will continue to retain a presence on the Harwell Campus, though key production activities are progresively being transfered to our new Abingdon based facility. We have also transfered our head office to Abingdon. All deliveries and collections should now be via our new Abingdon facility. Our new telephone contact details are:
||+44 (0) 1235 54 60 50|
+44 (0) 1235 54 60 59
Zircotec acquired its new Abingdon based facility earlier this year to provide increased production capacity and accommodate its continued business growth. Preparations have been underway over recent months in readiness for our occupation, and we are now operational. We look forward to welcoming our customers to our Abingdon premises.