- Zircotec coating prevents disaster in Silverstone HRDC race
- Zircotec supported Ferrari to again compete at Le Mans & in ELMS
- Zircotec partners win two out of three opening BTCC races
- Zircotec heavily involved in new BTCC series
- Visit to Nick Mason's car collection
- New era in F1 commences in Australia this weekend
- Zircotec sponsors University of Modena Formula Student team
- Zircotec coated Norton race bike takes to the dyno
RECENT NEWSZircotec is continually finding new applications for its high temperature coatings, heat barriers and thermal management services. Please find all the latest news about new developments and events that Zircotec is attending...
New Zircotec Managing Director.12th July 2007
Due to our continuing expansion we are pleased to announce the appointment of Terry Graham to the position of managing director. Terry brings with him considerable experience in the development and management of high technology businesses. His appointment and recruitment of additional manufacturing and administration staff further enhances Zircotec's focus and commitment to the automotive industry.
For more details click here for our press release.