- Goodwood Revival sees Zircotec coated classics compete
- Zircotec's coatings are now afloat
- JMW get more power for Austrian ELMS round
- Engineering magazines look at Zircotec and powertrain innovation
- Moto2 testing of Zircotec coated exhaust records 55% temp reduction
- Zircotec equipped cars in multiple classes for 2014 Le Mans 24hr
- Marc VDS win 5 out of 6 GPs this season
- Zircotec a finalist in Oxfordshire Business Awards
RECENT NEWSZircotec is continually finding new applications for its high temperature coatings, heat barriers and thermal management services. Please find all the latest news about new developments and events that Zircotec is attending...
New Zircotec Managing Director.12th July 2007
Due to our continuing expansion we are pleased to announce the appointment of Terry Graham to the position of managing director. Terry brings with him considerable experience in the development and management of high technology businesses. His appointment and recruitment of additional manufacturing and administration staff further enhances Zircotec's focus and commitment to the automotive industry.
For more details click here for our press release.